CRM & Retention Marketing Manager, BritBox
BritBox is a new streaming video service that offers the largest collection of British TV programming.
This person plays a critical role in the growth of the business by managing the multi-channel customer relationship with the goal of increasing retention and customer satisfaction. The right candidate loves digging into and analyzing the numbers, is able to think strategically and tactically, has a relentless drive to maximize customer satisfaction, and a passion for digital video (ideally British video!).
- Create and manage the customer retention plan, including the messaging calendar, production, testing/optimization, audience segmentation, and analysis/key insights for campaigns across email, social, push notifications, and other platforms
- Responsible for email production and operation of the CRM tool including segmentation, personalization and also working closely with the editorial and creative teams to ensure timely delivery of all creative assets and copy
- Responsible for setting KPIs and ongoing reporting and analysis of performance and implementing any changes to optimize customer engagement and LTV
- Identify other opportunities to engage existing customers along their journey, ultimately increasing ARPU, reducing churn and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer care experience, ensure best practices are implemented and recommend improvements where needed
- Be the key point of contact for the Customer Service call center vendor, including training, ongoing communication about key customer messaging and promotions, ensuring operational efficiency, and ongoing improvement of the customer experience.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on key customer care metrics and trends for a variety of stakeholders including senior managers, product owners, marketing lead, and social media team. Work with relevant team members to provide recommended solutions.
- Support the Marketing team in various analysis of marketing performance to inform decisions about tactics and strategy
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of cross-channel lifecycle, retention/CRM experience in a B2C company, subscription-based businesses a plus
- 3+ years of experience using an ESP, in-app messaging, SMS and push notifications
- Knowledge of the digital video business, especially SVOD models Ability to translate trends in member and channel behavior into actionable insights
- Strong knowledge of web analytics metrics and tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Looker), advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, and intermediate HTML knowledge
- Strategic thinking combined with the ability to execute
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set and determined approach to achieve success
- Collaborative and able to work closely and effectively with a variety of functions and businesses
- Confident creative thinker and ability to think outside the box
- Excellent presentational and communication skills