Influencer Relations Manager (w network of Fashion Influencers)
- Full Time
Position: Influencer Relations Manager (must have a network of Fashion Influencers)- Fulltime
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: end of April
Our client, a large PR agency, is looking for an Influencer Relations Manager to join the team fulltime, on site in their NYC based offices.
To be considered for this role you must bring a network of Key Influencers in the Fashion Space.
- Identify, establish and manage ongoing influencer/brand ambassador programs
- Negotiate and execute paid blogs/blog partnerships
- Identify key influencers, bloggers and online media in designated verticals
- Write compelling and engaging content
- Develop strategically led ideas for building brands via Social
- Compile weekly and monthly reporting and analytics
- Research trends, happenings, etc.
- Attend events where influences will be and manage their experience
- 2-3 years of Influencer Marketing and Social Media experience and familiarity with or interest in the overall digital media landscape
- must be able to name influencers and showcase direct relationships
- Experience in fashion, tech and millennial-focused consumer lifestyle brands
- High level of initiative and proven ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing content marketing strategies and overseeing content development specifically for social media platforms
- Experience amplifying campaigns and content and building online marketing strategies
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Do you have neck pain from all the time you spend looking down at your phone? Can you name every filter on Snapchat and Instagram, and know who's been FaceTune'd? Do you go vintage with VSCO and sparkle with KiraKira? If you know exactly what influencers would be perfect for which brands (even better if they're just a text away) - we're looking for you.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.