BrandShare is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to join a fast-paced and growing team! Reporting into the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will work closely with senior management to lead the ideation, planning and execution of BrandShare marketing and communications initiatives. Prior CPG, agency or publishing experience, a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace and strong communication skills are required. May travel up to 10% of time.
- Create, execute and oversee production of brand collateral, including but not limited to: marketing materials, brand communications, print advertising and digital and social campaigns
- Assist in the ideation and development of e-commerce marketing programs
- Conceptualize and write marketing presentations; Attend client meetings when necessary
- Work closely with Research and Insights team on various projects that help with brand storytelling
- Collaborate with Creative team on the execution of brand and client projects
- Oversee all aspects of email communications including but not limited to: copywriting, creation, deployment, communications calendar, and analysis
- Manage event planning and execution
- Source and establish vendor relationships
- Communicate with all levels of management, including Senior Executives, on status of all projects, changes in strategy, standards, initiatives, priorities and resources if needed
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or related field
- 4-5 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of retail, shopper marketing, media, and/or consumer packaged goods a plus.
- Self-motivated; self-starter; strong leadership.
- Strong presentation skills, speaking ability and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of core advertising and marketing functions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands simultaneously
- Strong copywriting skills a plus
- Proven analytical ability with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with computers including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong time management and budgeting skills
- Emotional intelligence, positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy, attention to detail and strong follow through
BrandShare helps national brands to deliver their brand experiences, products, and product samples directly in-home to ecommerce buyers. Through our network of over 760 online retailers, we reach over 74.8 million consumers each month via e-commerce packages, allowing brands to message precise consumer segments and drive mass-scale trial, immediate purchase conversion and authentic word of mouth conversations both online and offline. Online commerce is one of the fastest growing business sectors in the world today with estimations of e-commerce spending reaching $300B in the next few years. As online shopping continues to grow and to be the preferred method of commerce, so does BrandShare’s reach. Our brand partners include household names such as: Colgate, L’Oreal, Tylenol, Woolite and Nexxus, and we work with the top Online Retailer partners across 40+ different Lifestyle categories, including the top names in online. For more information: http://www.brandshare.us/