Business Development Sales Representative
SourceMedia, an Observer Capital company, is an innovative, growing digital business information and performance media company serving senior-level professionals in the financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Executive that thrives in a fast sales cycle environment. This position entails working with the Sales Executives in identifying new sales opportunities and the following up through the normal sales cycle. Specifically this sales person will be responsible for identifying top prospects, scheduling sales appointments, and when applicable traveling to industry events. This role is heavily focused on prospecting.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting for new business through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Conduct online product demos
- Present products and services via telephone and webinar
- Conduct pre-call research
- Ensure accuracy of CRM system
- Submit activity and results reports
- Proposal Creation
- Travel – Industry events and client meetings
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Make efforts to achieve the sales targets
- Basic forecasting and reporting skills
- Strong ability to manage large volume of out bound calls.
- Highly organized, ability to juggle multiple projects; detail-oriented and deadline-oriented
- Solid interpersonal skills including oral and written communication
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Comfortable in a very fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge with social media, Linked In, and SalesForce are a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage; disability and life insurance; paid time off; a 401(k) plan; a pre-tax transportation payment program; and subsidized health club membership.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.