Marketing Optimization Specialist
The Association for Talent Development (ATD), is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. ATD’s members come from more than 120 countries and work in public and private organizations in every industry sector. We are currently seeking a creative and driven professional to join our ATD’s Learning division as Marketing Optimization Specialist. This role is a combination of project management, digital optimization, and consultant to marketing and line of business managers. And is responsible for overseeing the day to day execution of testing programs, including the gathering, communication and documentation of project requirements, problem-solving and data analysis.
- Lead optimization projects to drive out best in class digital channel experience
- Lead the optimization analysis, creating and managing to report around planned activity, including pre- and post-test analysis
- Assesses and improves the td.org website by ensuring that all functionalities are implemented effectively to secure online performance and operations (e.g., increase of conversion rate and visitation)
- Searches for areas of improvement to optimize the online media mix working with business intelligence and other marketing colleagues
- Assesses web performance on a continuous basis to provide input to optimize td.org landing pages for engagement and conversion
- Build Landing Pages using Saleforce Marketing Cloud
- A/B testing though Optimizely
- Project manage our SEO/SEM strategy
- Uncover web engagement trends
- Maintain, execute, and report on a social media content strategy collaborating with Marketing Automation Specialist to ensure the ATD education brand is represented and have a singular voice
- Assist in building and launching cross-functional marketing initiatives
- Document standard operating procedures and maintain ATD’s intranet of resources to be distributed internally
- Working with the Sr. Marketing Manager and collaborating with the Content Marketing Manager, design collateral with marketing intent through banners, infographics, PDFs, etc.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Familiar with online marketing channels (email, in-app push notifications, re-targeting, and customer engagement)
- Experience with AB Testing and personalization
- Experience coordinating projects and understanding of client business needs in a B2B environment
- Working knowledge of SalesForce Marketing Cloud or a similar marketing automation platform.
- Strong communication, coordination, and written presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with ambiguities and supporting multi-channel campaigns
- Solid data analysis capability
- Good decision-making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications
- Innovative with the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
- Basic knowledge and experience with email marketing, mobile devices, applications, and customer engagement channels
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience in a fast-moving business
- Advanced Excel skills and experience handling large amounts of data
- Basic ability with HTML
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free). No phone calls please.
ATD is an EOE/M/F/D/V employer and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Through exceptional learning and performance, we create a world that works better.