Writer / Marketing Communications Rock Star
Were you born to be a writer? Do you love crafting the perfect message? Is it your goal to make a living with the written word? We’re looking for the next writing rock star to join our fast-growing, passionate marketing team. If you get amped about marketing, writing and technology, and you want to work with others like you on cutting edge campaigns, we're the place for you.
Our marketing lab is expanding, and we’ve created a brand new, entry-level position to help scale our message and reach by utilizing Web 3.0 technology, processes, funnels and campaigns. We're looking for someone PASSIONATE about writing, marketing and influence, who is ready elevate their skills amidst a supportive and thriving team in the business technology world. This is a company where hard work and dedication are rewarded. Bring your best and build your skills as you lay down tracks for an outstanding career.
• Write, edit & proofread transformative copy across multiple mediums (including, but not limited to: blogs, website copy, case studies, advertising materials, internal communications, sales collateral, video scripts and email campaigns) that generates leads and drives traffic for specific measurable outcomes
• Strategize and create meaningful email campaigns, with the goal of conversion.
• Conceptualize design that supports communications material and web content, and convey your ideas in a concise and clear manner.
• Post to and monitor social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blog).
• Coordinate separate and complimentary aspects of marketing campaigns, ensuring consistency.
• Get inspired by working with a great team, moving the needle and making a difference to the business and our customers.
• Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
• Ability to write with a business mindset, especially B2B. Technology/IT or Telecom experience a plus.
• Outstanding communication (verbal and written) skills, and an exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to learn new marketing concepts/tactics rapidly (and unlearn others).
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Familiarity with HootSuite, GaggleAMP, Marketo, Teamwork PM, WordPress, Adobe Illustrator, and/or Adobe InDesign preferred, but not required.
We are looking for candidates that are close to Petaluma, CA. If you're the right person for this exciting job, please respond with your resume and cover letter. Please type "I Love Writing" in the subject line of your email.
Apply for Writer / Marketing Communications Rock Star
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly