Media Producer, Communications
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: PR & Communications
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Manage digital media production for multiple clients to amplify Telemundo and Universo properties among press, influencers, talent and key stakeholders.In coordination with Marketing and Digital Media, manage and lead audiovisual content strategy and creation for the Publicity team across multiple platforms including print, video, digital and social.Main contact for visual assets distribution (photo and video) for Digital publicity purposes including photos, social media assets, short form video and EPKs.Hiring of necessary photographers and videographers in line with Legal and Business Affairs requirements.Manage Publicity photo and video coverage needs around Telemundo specials (i.e. Latin Billboard, Premios Tu Mundo, Latin American Music Awards)Manage the uploading to and maintenance of photo/video content on Cision, Media Village, T.com press hub and Communications social media platformsPhoto editor/Metadata processing for all Telemundo and NBC UNIVERSO platformsManage the updating of visual content archivesPull video content from all Telemundo and NBC UNIVERSO shows as needed; also deliver video content of specific talent for cross promotions appearances Manage the coordination of photographer for non-Telemundo talent visits for amplification among press, influencers and internal clientsOversee and manage digital production budget
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in production, entertainment, and/or design.
• Experience in production of audiovisual content for digisocial platforms a must
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent of experience and/or additional education
• Background in photography, video production or visual design.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and familiarity with digisocial technologies
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and adjust to last minute changes.
• Must be pro-active and creative in seeking out solutions to challenges that arise with each project.
• Strong organizational skills, excellent project manager
• Willingness to work as a team player
• Ability to work well under deadline pressure and be able to juggle many projects simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail is required.
• Must be pro-active and creative
• Strong attention to detail
• Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and an understanding of how to best leverage all marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy.
• Strong working knowledge of HTML, Word Press, Email Campaign systems, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
• Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter.
• College degree in marketing, communications and/or technical areas
• Excellent knowledge of English and Spanish (both oral and written).
• Understanding of the entertainment asnd media industry.
• Must be able to present a portfolio of work, including writing and digital samples.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.