Digital Marketing Specialist
If you have a passion for marketing, technology, and influence, and you want to work with others like you on cutting edge campaigns, we’re the place for you. Come join the team at one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America Award” winners and a 2017 North Bay Business Journal “Best Place to Work”.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you won’t be slicing up bad guys, but you will be slicing up our website, marketing automation and lead generation strategies to make a huge impact on a rapidly growing technology company that has the stability of a quarter-century as a market leader. The critical position in our marketing lab works to scale our message and reach by utilizing Web 3.0 technology, processes, funnels and campaigns.
At Intelisys, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, quarterly bonus program, medical/dental/vision plan, and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Free Coffee
- Bagel Mondays + Monthly Breakfasts
- Wellness Program
- Personal Development: Advancement Opportunities and Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly Colleague Appreciation Awards
- And more!
Not everyone can be a Digital Marketing Samurai. To be seriously considered for the role, please have the following in regard to:
- At least 3 years in a similar role with comparable goals and responsibilities
- Education: College degree in the industry or equivalent work experience required
- Functionality, Interest & Experience in:
- Website & Digital Assets
- Marketing Automation
- Social Media & Paid Ads
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Website Analytics
- Led Generation
- Reporting & Research
- Website strategy
- WordPress experience a big plus
- Digital lead generation
- Google / Big Data Analytics
- HubSpot, Marketo, Mailchimp, experience a big plus
- MS Excel skills required
- Strong writing skills
- Must work well within a team and be collaboration focused. No lone wolfs here
- Social Media / Remarketing Advertising experience a plus
- Strategize and implement thought leadership content for blogs, brochures, videos, whitepapers etc. used to engage customers as well as prospects
- Strategize and manage the building of high converting, high engagement landing pages
- Strategize and oversee digital advertising campaigns
- Improve upon the navigation and user experience of our website(s) to ensure optimal user experience. Create the logic and execute it with our team.
- Critically analyze our traffic, engagement, and conversions, make suggestions for improvement and execute on suggestions
- Test, Measure, Improve
- Work closely with our email marketing automation team to provide ideas for improving workflow, communication and lead generation
- Communicate with stakeholders (customers, suppliers, employees, etc.) to determine new ways to streamline and scale our marketing message
- Ensure all website assets are up-to-date and optimized for lead generation. Work closely with web developer vendors
In this position, you will experience a dynamic work environment, a talented team of A-players and an innovative evolving culture. If you are the ‘jump in and get stuff done’ type of person, you will be a great fit. If you are looking to be part of company where your ideas are valued, and your contributions are impactful, this is the place for you. If you are just looking to clock-in and clock-out while keeping your head down, you might want to look elsewhere. If you don’t want to take ownership of your projects and pursue great results, we aren’t the right fit. If you are motivated and want to be a part of a company working on the cutting edge, a company working ahead of 95% of the market, we want to work with you.
We’re looking for someone PASSIONATE about great marketing, and the technology that scales it.
If you’re interested, respond with your resume and cover letter. Please type “I Love Marketing” in the subject line of your email.