- Full Time
Want to be a marketing master in the quickest way possible? Do you want to learn everything about the most cutting-edge marketing strategies in the world? Are you interested in growing with a quickly growing company and learning, planning and executing some of the coolest marketing campaigns in the world?
A leading company in the technology industry is looking for a Marketing Coordinator and Creative Specialist that can hit the ground running in a fun, competitive, fast-paced environment. Come join the team at one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America Award” winners and a 2017 North Bay Business Journal “Best Place to Work”.
We’re looking for someone PASSIONATE about their work and the impact they’re having on the world. If you appreciate recognition for your contribution, this is the place for you.
You’ll be working with a 24-year-old technology company and will be involved with every facet of coordinating marketing logistics and activities including coordinating with vendors and other departments, creating PowerPoint presentations, campaign quality assurance, problem solving, creating surveys, basic data analysis, email communications, and other marketing duties and miscellaneous projects.
At Intelisys, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, quarterly bonus program, medical/dental/vision plan, and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Free Coffee
- Bagel Mondays + Monthly Breakfasts
- Wellness Program
- Personal Development: Advancement Opportunities and Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly Colleague Appreciation Awards
- And more!
- Experience in the IT or telecom industry is a plus
- Education: 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience required
- Skills: Basic MS Excel skills required
- Must be comfortable making basic Adobe Photoshop edits and updates or have the curiosity and capacity to learn them.
- Excellent organizational skills. Must have a solid system of prioritizing & executing multiple tasks. Seriously.
- Attention to detail. You will be responsible for quality control for many campaigns before they go public. You must be able to balance multi-tasking with intense focus to catch and correct errors.
- Photoshop curious. Willing to learn basic Photoshop skills for simple corrections (we also have a graphic designer in-house).
- Ability to multi-task. This company moves FAST. You must be comfortable rearranging priorities and responding rapidly to internal and external client needs.
- Basic email marketing platform experience is a strong plus but not required (Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp experience a plus). We’ll train the right person!
- Experience working with commercial printers and graphic designers is a plus but not required.This position will be coordinating with vendors for both.
In this position, you will experience a dynamic work environment, a talented team of A-players and an innovative evolving culture. If you are the ‘jump in and get stuff done’ type of person, you will be a great fit. If you are looking to be part of company where your ideas are valued, and your contributions are impactful, this is the place for you. If you are just looking to clock-in and clock-out while keeping your head down, you might want to look elsewhere. If you don’t want to take ownership of your projects and pursue great results, we aren’t the right fit. If you are motivated and want to be a part of a company working on the cutting edge, a company working ahead of 95% of the market, we want to work with you.
If you’re interested, respond with your resume and cover letter. Please type “Marketing Rocks” in the subject line of your email.