Position: Account Manager
Location: St. Louis
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: End of May
Rate: $47,500 - $55,000K; Annually
Our agency client in St. Louis is looking for an Account Manager that is highly self-motivated and is a doer!
The Account Manager will manage specific marketing initiatives on one of the world's largest agriculture retail brands. Must have an understanding of all agency services, including traditional, digital, direct and experiential marketing.
As the Account Manager, you will need to be a solutions seeker and problem solver, anticipating needs before they arise and creating a plan to address them
Skills + Experience:
- Lead assigned campaign components and efforts from strategy to production to measurement
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to support creative solutions
- Build strong client and team relationships that strengthen the agency's positioning and offerings on accounts
- 2-5 years advertising or marketing agency experience
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
- Embody the "team first" spirit to demonstrate maximum business impact
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.