- Full Time
West One Music Group are looking for a new entry level Licensing Coordinator to bring our significant musical repertoire to Independent Production Companies in the USA.
We are a global music agency bringing clients’ visuals to life and enhancing consumer impact. We create music of the highest calibre, produced with our family of talented composers, pre-cleared & tailored for media use. We build strategic partnerships that create your supportive journey and optimise brand recognition.
Based in our Los Angeles Office, this role involves the following aspects:
· Supporting a team in all phases of the sales cycles with a goal of increasing quality of service to new and existing clients in the Independent Production Company space primarily focused on broadcast television and streaming media
· Continuously researching and cataloguing a television programming production slate for the US market
· Proactively promoting our music to all clients and prospects
· Tracking customer behavior and entering data into our CRM to build and maintain an active client list
· Generalized support to the TV team through administration, prioritizing incoming customer inquiries, participation in team tracking and strategy meetings, and overall catalogue expertise.
The successful candidate will be:
· A great communicator and relationship builder
· A lover of accuracy, detail, and administration
· Eager to learn and contribute to a growing business
· Passionate about music and how it plays an integral role in the media landscape
· A true team player
· A motivated, people person with a strong desire to succeed and maintain high ambitions in sales and account management
· Able to thrive independently and proactively while contributing to the overall growth strategy