Marketing Manager, New York City, NY
Location: New York City, NY
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: $80,000 + benefits & generous vacation
An exciting opportunity for an experienced, highly motivated and commercially focused Marketing Manager with a specialty in content to join our team and drive our lead generation campaigns. You will be working within the Global Marketing team to design, deliver, implement, and monitor brilliantly effective marketing campaigns and lead our content program. Joining at a time of real growth for the company you’ll take a lead role in driving our strategy and expansion in North America.
If you're an enthusiastic, passionate marketer with a talent for copywriting; a well-organized self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, motivated by driving real business success, then we would love to hear from you.
You’ll be joining a fast paced, energetic working environment and should be driven, organized, creative and keen to get stuck in. As one of the key people within our US office, you’ll be responsible for driving growth through inventive, creative and effective marketing campaigns. Working closely with the Sales Team you’ll plan and implement initiatives that fill the pipeline and drive revenue in our key strategic growth market.
As part of the Global Marketing team, with an Inbound Marketing strategy focused on content, you’ll report to the Head of Marketing and take a lead role, being responsible for content campaign planning and development, as well as monitoring performance and tracking results. You’ll establish and manage relationships and partnerships with key influencers and partner organizations and devise co-created content campaigns to extend our reach and drive significant lead generation. You’ll plan and develop our speaking program and seminar and event series to ensure we’re delivering valuable, industry-leading content to our clients and prospective clients – all to drive our customer retention and fill our pipeline.
We’d love you to join the team if you have
- Experience planning and implementing creative campaigns to meet ambitious growth targets
- A strong background in content marketing with a real talent for creating optimized content that has achieved high engagement
- A solid understanding of the principles of Inbound Marketing and a laser focus on lead generation, nurture campaigns and driving leads through the sales funnel
- A sales-focused approach and experience measuring results with funnel analytics
- An understanding of lead qualification and scoring and have experience creating content for each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Experience with marketing automation software and a passion for how it should be used
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability forge fruitful relationships
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly team with passion, ambition and we thrive on collaborative working, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of $80,000, reviewed annually
- A generous vacation allowance
- Health and dental care plan
- We are committed to your personal career growth and we will provide you with Learning & Development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
- Flexible working – we believe in work/life balance
Send us your resume along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team. Interview’s will commence ASAP. We look forward to hearing from you and inviting you into the Madgex team. Madgex Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need.
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex
We work intelligently
we’re smart, we’re problem solvers and we innovate
with our clients, with each other and with our community
we think big, we challenge and we’re brave
We strive for personal growth
we’re ambitious, we’re driven and we’re constantly learning
We enjoy what we do
we’re passionate, we’re supportive and we achieve
Who We Are
Madgex works with the world's leading organizations to help unlock their audience value. Working with over 500 brands including mediabistro, The Washington Post, and many more, we provide our technology in multiple languages to clients in 14 countries.