On-Air Promotions Producer/Editor
Responsible for the development, creation and editing of interstitials for EWTN. This includes program promotion, image spots, branding and other short fillers that communicate programming and build the corporate image of the Network.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow guidelines set by the Director, On-Air Promotions for creating and editing of interstitials.
- Oversee all aspects of the creation of spots including concept, initial design of storyboards, copy writing, development of graphics with the graphic department music selection and coordination of the voice over.
- Edit to ensure expediency of production, and be flexible with project changes when needed.
- Work with On-Air talent in the production of promos and other short fillers.
- May perform additional duties as requested by the Director, On-Air Promotions.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in television promotion or equivalent
- Familiar with EWTN programming & demonstrated knowledge of the Catholic Faith
- Background demonstrating strong creativity in previous work experience.
- Knowledge of various editing and graphic systems.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to work with deadlines.
- Must be able to manage several projects at a time.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to work and communicate with others.
- Flexibility with work schedule when needed.
- Background in television
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or Graphic Arts, or equivalent training and experience in a relevant field.
Benefits include: Medical, dental, FSA, vision care, life insurance, short & long term disability, retirement plan with employer match, CDU Educational assistance, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays.
Please submit cover letter including salary requirements and resume via email for consideration. EOE
To learn more about EWTN and our mission, please visit our website at www.ewtn.com.
Apply for On-Air Promotions Producer/Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly