Digital Designer / Production Designer
Position: Digital Designer / Production Designer (Raleigh)
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: June 2018
Rate: $25-$33 per hour
We are working with an agency seeking a Digital Designer to support with paid media projects. This is an onsite position that will start freelance and potentially have the opportunity to go full-time down the road.
- 2+ years of experience preferred working on digital assets
- Attention to detail is key!
- To start, this is more of a digital production role, updating landing pages, websites, and microsites associated with paid media campaigns
- Designer will work with the account team to update creative assets per campaign success
- Designer will be the sole designer working on digital assets
- Design opportunity isn't initially an overly creative opportunity (you are not designing websites from scratch), but there is opportunity to grow with this team and help direct the creative for paid media assets
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.