Events Program Director
- Full Time
AN Media Group is the most authoritative voice on architecture and design in the United States. We garner a large audience of design professionals through digital, print and event editorial.
AN Media Group is seeking a creative individual to fill the Program Director role.
The Program Director oversees the program development and project management of architecture and design conferences produced within the company.
The Program Director wears many hats, from overseeing the recruitment of nearly 200 speakers over the course of the year, to building relationships with architecture and design firms across the country, to crafting winning email and social campaigns. The Program Director is responsible for supporting AN’s sales and marketing teams to successfully manage our marketing efforts, in addition to running an established conference series.
Program Development + Management
- Organizing 12+ North American conferences per year.
- Selecting keynotes and co-chairs for each conference.
- Researching and recruiting eligible speakers for events (Recruitment oversight of 200+ speakers per year).
- Developing themes, panels, and speakers for conferences.
- Managing event details including agenda, speaker topics, and website content.
Event Promotion and Marketing
- Coordinating with the AN editorial team on event related blog posts, eblasts, and social media posts.
- Working with design team on conference marketing materials and campaigns.
- Owning website development for each event.
- Assisting the marketing team as needed to facilitate marketing the events.
- Creating and overseeing surveys after events with AN marketing team.
On-site Event Management
- Acting as on-site manager and point of contact for speakers, co-chairs, and AV team during events.
- Assisting with event related activities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and manage the process from end-to-end.
- A working knowledge of the architecture and design industry, and a willingness to become an expert.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and staying ahead of deadlines.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- Experience in Marketing + Events (Preferably in an Architecture/Design Industry).
- Ability to travel to 10+ events a year.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience preferred.