WABC-TV, New York’s #1 station, seeks a Multimedia Producer for its Audience Development department. We’re looking for a highly gifted producer who can both shoot and edit, and also write copy that pops off the page. You have a creative vision for everything you do, you are brimming with ideas, and you bang out killer content in a New York minute!
You’ll work alongside a team of producers to create all kinds of content for all platforms. You’ll conceptualize, produce, write, shoot, and edit high-end promos and engaging content for multiple consumer touchpoints. You may also get the opportunity to spearhead original digital series that cater to your passions and interests.
1. Conceptualize, shoot, produce, write, and edit high-end spots for News, Programming, Sales and Public Affairs departments.
2. Collaborate with other producers to create audio/visual promotional content for on-air, online, and social.
3. Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, highly creative environment.
4. Create custom content for various social platforms, driving tune-in and engagement.
5. Feed creative to outside vendors for various off-air advertising campaigns.
1. A minimum of 3 years of work experience in digital media.
2. Superior knowledge of Premiere, Final Cut Pro, or Avid
3. High level of skill with shooting, video, and lighting
4. Ability to write memorable copy that is crisp, clear, and concise with a unique voice
5. Basic After Effects skills necessary
6. Experience working in a deadline-driven news environment is a plus
7. A professional, positive attitude and the confidence to take initiative without supervision
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WABC-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity