About Your Role:
As an Integration Program Manager (Contract) at Dotdash, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects with tight timelines. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You're equally at home explaining your analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
About Your Contributions:
- Define and manage all integration project activities.
- Create detailed project plans for integrations with clear identification of resources, dependencies, risks, and milestones.
- Drive integration project plans with clear goals, operating mechanisms, and regular updates to stakeholders.
- Develop change management procedures for projects and milestone sign-off criteria.
- Identify and manage project risks, and escalate as needed for resolution.
- Manage relationships with cross-functional project partners/service providers.
- 5+ years of experience managing complex, multi-group, multi-disciplinary projects.
- 3+ years of experience managing projects related to large-scale integrations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional teams and work independently.
- BA/BS degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience preferred.
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the fastest-growing publishers online, and its brands are the fastest-growing in their respective categories. Dotdash brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Lifewire,ThoughtCo and TripSavvy.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.