About Your Role:
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be Dotdash's brand ambassador in identifying and attracting top tech talent while creatively building a candidate pipeline. The Dotdash Talent team is growing and your vision will help shape that growth. This is a 6-month contract (with high potential for extension and / or Full Time status) reporting into the Manager, Talent.
About Your Contributions:
- Full cycle recruiting: sourcing, coordinating, managing hiring manager relationships, candidate experience, and offer stages.
- Identify and source top talent by utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter as your primary tool for outreach, among other tools and resources.
- Candidate experience is top of mind; you will be guiding candidates through the recruiting life-cycle by being highly responsive with candidate communications and helping candidates onsite.
- 3+ years of Technical Recruiting experience
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Strong communicator (written and verbal); thoughtful candidate communications while managing hiring manager expectations
- Critical thinking skills to problem-solve, multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to develop, structure, and execute sourcing strategies
- College degree required
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the fastest-growing publishers online, and its brands are the fastest-growing in their respective categories. Dotdash brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Lifewire, ThoughtCo, and TripSavvy.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.