Ecommerce Marketing Manager - Freelance to Full-time in Longmon
Position: Ecommerce Marketing Manager - Freelance to Full-time in Longmont
Location: Boulder / Longmont
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: 3 - 4 months freelance to full-time
Starts: Next week
Rate: $30 - $37 / hour
A Longmont based digital printing company seeks an Digital Marketing Manager with experience with Ecommerce to join the team on a freelance basis for 3 - 4 months at 40 hours a week. The position will require some onsite availability but will include offsite flexibility for the right person.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the growth of online sales for the business products division. You will handle (hands on) social media accounts and online advertising, including SEO, PPC, social media, and email marketing for multiple ecommerce sites and channels.
- Execute marketing plans that drive sales while being responsible for site optimization, keyword research, weekly reporting, etc
- Conduct ongoing research: competitor, core demographic, and product
- Review and provide insights and solutions towards customer feedback to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
Emerging Marketplace Management
- Execute product roadmap on all marketplace channels (Amazon, Houzz, WayFair, etc.)
Direct to Business Websites:
- Hands on execution of marketing campaigns from inception to post-launch
- Work with design and copy team(s) to create landing pages and email in HubSpot
- Provide insights for UX team on merchandising and assist where needed
- Conduct research: competitor, core demographic, and product, in order to maximize traffic and increase marketing effectiveness
- Work to ensure continuous optimization of websites to ensure KPIs are met
- A solid understanding of website design, search engine optimization, social media, and e-marketing strategy
- Proven track of increasing sales through online marketing activations required
- Experience growing sales on Amazon preferred
- HubSpot experience preferred
- Google Analytics certified is required
This is a 40 / hour a week opportunity in Longmont.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Ecommerce Marketing Manager - Freelance to Full-time in Longmon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly