Associate Creative Director (40 hours/week, San Mateo)
- Full Time
Position: Associate Creative Director (40 hours/week, San Mateo)
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Rate: Up to $55/hr
Our client, a marketing analytics company is seeking an Associate Creative Director to assist their team.
This is a full-time onsite position in San Mateo.
What the Associate Creative Director will be doing:
- Develops design concepts for marketing collateral, campaigns and other projects including layouts, mockups and prototypes
- Reviewing and editing final products before distribution of materials
- Design to address our intended audience and develop strategies for reaching this audience
- Update style guides sand translate guide across the company
The ideal Associate Creative Director has:
- 5+ years of experience in design or art direction, agency or in-house
- Proficiency in design practices such as brand development, UX, design and digital design,
- Experience in managing, leading and developing a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and prioritize projects
- Ability to work across multiple time zones; available intermittently at odd hours
Adobe Premiere a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.