- Full Time
Position: Presentation Designer
Location: South Bay
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $45/hr DOE
Our well-known technology client seeks a freelance Presentation Designer to join their team onsite in Pleasanton.
The Presentation Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint using brand guidelines to ensure all presentations are on-brand and in line with brand initiatives and guidelines for keynotes and internal/external events and workshops.
- Grow company identity via illustrations and icon creation for presentations.
- Work directly with internal clients and take direction from Sr. Presentation Designer.
The ideal Presentation Designer should possess the following:
- 2-3+ years' experience with PowerPoint presentations - should be well-versed in Keynote and Google Slides as well.
- Must know how to use Adobe Creative Suite
- Good internal and external facing experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.