- Full Time
Student Memberships - Account Coordinator
The role of the Account Coordinator is to work closely with the Student Memberships sales team to ensure that the client experiences a first class relationship with Dow Jones and support the smooth operations of sales. The Account Coordinator will work closely with all Sales Representatives in support of sales activities, contracting, setup of client accounts and ongoing account changes. Their main goal is to remove administrative tasks from the Sales team so they can focus on selling.
Additional responsibilities for the Account Coordinator include:
- Working directly with clients to implement new accounts and provide support for the ongoing relationship such as account/technology access issues and invoicing questions.
- Working with the sales team to assist with account usage, billing or other data analysis.
- Work with activation manager to discuss campus marketing and communication plans and help identify appropriate contacts.
- Where appropriate, the Coordinator's customer interaction will be via telephone and email.
- Work with accounts to obtain information as needed.
Analysis & Reporting Responsibilities:
- Compile regular or ad-hoc reports on account users and billing.
- Prepare user or usage reporting as needed by sales.
- Partner with the sales and Billing/Collections to resolve billing issues.
- Work with customer service or other internal departments to resolve any client issues.
Account Set-up Responsibilities:
- Collect confirmation documents to verify customer orders, cancellations or changes.
- Update information in global CRM system.
- Manage technology implementation between school and Dow Jones stakeholders.
- 1-3+ years sales support experience. Experience working and speaking with clients
- College degree (or equivalent), preferably in marketing, communications, or a business discipline.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including proven presentation skills. Includes ability to speak equally effectively with both high-level administrators and undergraduate students.
- Excellent organizational skills, enabling strong territory management and prompt customer follow-up.
- Intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint needed.
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience preferred.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: WSJ - CUSTOMER GROUP
Job Category: Sales Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com