Position: Jr. Designer
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: As soon as April 15th
Rate: Up to $50,000/yr DOE
Our cause-related client in DC is looking for a Jr. Designer to add to their team full-time.
- Designing digital based creative including websites, banner ads, email templates, Snapchat filters, social media graphics
- Other creative might include activation logos, t-shirts, palm cards, posters and signage
- BA degree
- 1-3 years' experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Non-profit or cause related experience a plus!
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML5/CSS3
- MUST have a sense of EDGE in your work - whether it be professional or personal work
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.