Food & Beverage PR Account Supervisor
Coaction PR Account Supervisor: The Account Supervisor position is responsible for managing national media & influencer relations for a major cookware brand and others within the housewares industry. Small agency life with big agency client roster!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily account lead for cookware brand
- Handle all media pitching & press relations
- Manages client deliverables, taking responsibility for exceeding expectations and looking for new opportunities that help clients achieve their objectives
- Contributes to strategic direction of client work
- Spearhead paid & unpaid influencer campaigns
- Create partnerships with publishing houses & cookbook authors for in-store events nationwide
- Execute bi-annual press previews
- Mentors junior staff, coaching and inspiring them to do great work
- Manages & hires intern
- Helps prioritize workload if a team member is overwhelmed
- Jumps in and helps at all level of tasks
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of PR or comparable marketing experience
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Coaction’s President/Owner.