Part Time Social Media Manager
- Part Time
Zeta Media is a daring, new social media network which celebrates personal freedom, adventure and unadulterated fun. We are building a team of passionate explorers ready to make positive impact on society. Our core mission is to create a private, positive space that inspires self-discovery and creates lively connections.
Zeta Media is looking for a highly motivated, creative, part time social/digital media marketing manager for the launch of new social media platform. Seeking a person with proven track record of growing and maintaining social audiences
Work will be performed remotely via phone and email updates. Initially the role entails approximately 15-20 hours per week and if all goes well position will be full time in a few months. This role will work directly with the CMO for direction and training in processes.
- Implement social media strategies that align with business goals
- Manage monthly content calendar across all social channels
- Oversee SM accounts’ design (profile pictures, bios, descriptions)
- Build strong online communities through social media platforms
- Daily administration of social media accounts to engage users
- Promote editorial content using social media outlets
- Manage weekly/monthly deliverables with support from Chief Marketing Officer and automation technology to efficiently execute tasks.
- Work with the technology and marketing teams to collaborate on ecommerce elements, projects, and initiatives as it relates to social media
- Develop creative, resourceful, and original methodologies to continually promote social media growth
- Provide regular analytics reporting of social channel growth, engagement, and effectiveness of our social campaigns.
- Communicate directly with followers and fans, building strong relationships and maintaining a visible external presence on industry social media channels, forums, etc.
- Collaborate with to create and curate social media visual assets that are on-brand and coincide with the overall ecommerce and digital marketing strategy for use on all social media channels and accounts
- Research and develop proposals for working with relevant industry influencers. Once approved, manage influencer, blogger, and online media relationships.
- Create timely, social-first content based including cutting-edge GIFS, videos, memes, and graphics
- Develop creative strategy—both paid and organic—across all platforms to grow social reach, engagement, and referral traffic
- Test optimal posting schedule, content formats, and frequency of posts
- Pitch story ideas to editors and collaborate with editorial to create overall the social content calendar,
- Track competitive landscape and identify new social media trends and opportunities within the nutrition/health space
- Create weekly social reports for the staff that highlights top-performing posts, successful content formats, and analysis
- Capture the voice of the product or personality while also protecting their integrity
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience managing social media for a lifestyle or editorial brand
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or marketing preferred
- Must be versed in social media management/optimization, paid, owned and earned strategy development and deployment and influencer marketing campaigns
- Experience managing social media channels (Instagram/Facebook/Snapchat/Pinterest) for a lifestyle brand or media outlet
- Experience marketing and promoting editorial content
- Understanding of and/or experience with influencer marketing and campaign development and management
- A demonstrated ability to write creative, shareable social copy and headlines that make people click
- Excellent copywriting/editing and content creation skills to drive traffic to social media channels
- Creative eye to build out visual look and feel of Instagram feed
- Versed SM terminology and strategy
- Knowledge of paid social advertising, keyword research and Google Analytics a plus
- Experience with ecommerce/web-based businesses with a strong understanding of ecommerce/digital marketing and the ability to link product value with lifestyle content leading customers to take action
- Full understanding of the principles of social media through prior knowledge of and experience with social strategy, reporting, audience building, engagement optimization
- Familiarity with multiple social media analytics tools, KPIs, and reporting
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite or other graphic design software, and other relevant social media platforms
- Experience in lifestyle brand building and awareness
- Extreme attention to detail
- Organized, reliable team player who is constantly coming up with ideas and works quickly