2 days left
- Full Time
THE WEEK and mental_floss are seeking a highly-analytical and self-motivated Digital Planner to work closely with the sales and marketing teams to create and execute digital media plans. The company is in a growth phase and this role will be an integral part of our ad operations.
Ideal candidate will be analytical, detail oriented, and will be able to thrive in a small entrepreneurial environment.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with sales representatives and marketing managers in creating media plans that meet client objectives and grow advertising business across digital, mobile, and tablet platforms
- Participating in client meetings and internal brainstorm sessions to understand media plan concepts
- Managing the delivery of sold digital campaigns
- Creating wrap up reports highlighting campaign success
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years of digital publishing or agency related work
- Knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills, organization, and the ability to communicate clearly with sales staff, marketing team, clients, and vendors
Apply for Digital Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly