- Full Time
THE WEEK and mental_floss are seeking a highly-analytical and self-motivated Digital Planner to work closely with the sales and marketing teams to create and execute digital media plans. The company is in a growth phase and this role will be an integral part of our ad operations.
Ideal candidate will be analytical, detail oriented, and will be able to thrive in a small entrepreneurial environment.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with sales representatives and marketing managers in creating media plans that meet client objectives and grow advertising business across digital, mobile, and tablet platforms
- Participating in client meetings and internal brainstorm sessions to understand media plan concepts
- Managing the delivery of sold digital campaigns
- Creating wrap up reports highlighting campaign success
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years of digital publishing or agency related work
- Knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills, organization, and the ability to communicate clearly with sales staff, marketing team, clients, and vendors