Programmatic & Data Ops Mgr
The Turner Story
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world. Turner brands and businesses include CNN, HLN, CNN International and CNN.com; TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies and truTV; Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Adult Swim; and Turner Sports. http://www.turner.com
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
We are looking to recruit a highly skilled Programmatic & Data Operations Manager, who has experience in operating multiple and varied ad serving, programmatic and data platforms. You will be responsible for commercialising large volumes of inventory globally using smart and cutting edge programmatic and audience targeting solutions.
What will you be doing?
This role will help drive the programmatic strategy, ensuring optimal setup of all programmatic platforms in DFP and. Main duties include:
- Working in a team to manage setup of the desktop & mobile display, and video impressions, are optimally setup to ensure the best inventory is exposed to the highest yields;
- Being able to understand and advise on the programmatic technical stack and the commercial strategies that rely on these platforms will be key as will being able to link the technical focus between the tech platforms and flow of information/data;
- The Programmatic Ops will work closely with the Head of Programmatic and Data Operations and Head of ad Operations, to ensure the tech set up is functioning correctly and efficiently within DFP and the delivery of audience targeted campaigns is optimised for full delivery and performance – using Turners’ DMP, Ad Server & SSP;
- You will be supporting demand partners ensuring they are interacting with DFP Dynamically and efficiently to maximise revenue through fill rate and eCPM and support the optimization of the stack working closely with the internal teams ensuring the tagging structure is allocated to maximise yield;
- Testing and integrating new programmatic partners ensuring that the partners are set up for success
- Supporting US and LATM sales teams on PMP creation, management and troubleshooting
- Key performance metrics will focus on accuracy, margin / eCPM improvements, fill rate increase and operational efficiencies, thus being able to analyse large data sets from partner platforms and make timely business decisions is key to the role;
What do we need from you?
- Proven experience working within the online advertising industry;
- Experience working within programmatic advertising – agency or publisher (digital);
- Hands on using SPP technology such as Rubicon and ADX or a good understanding of their capabilities;
- Knowledge of using DMP technology or a good understanding of a DMP capabilities;
- Commercial exposure to ensure understanding between ops efficiency and revenue generation.
- Excellent understanding of DFP and similar AdServing systems
- Understanding of COPPA compliance and how that affects inventory monetisation.
- Understanding of dynamic allocation/ Header bid technology is a plus.
- Experience running extended reach campaigns
- Enthusiastic worker that thrives in working in a cutting edge and fast past environment;
- Advanced Excel Skills;
- Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail, with the ability to analyse and extract information from a large dataset and interpret information to make business decisions.
- Excellent Project Manager
- Team player
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.