Client Solutions Specialist, Conferences
- Full Time
The Client Solutions Specialist is the internal product champion, accountable for increasing revenue across the Dow Jones portfolio of media brands.
The position must support Client Partners and with their deep product knowledge, identifying new growth opportunities. The role is also responsible for selling directly to clients, including senior business and senior agency decision makers.
- Deliver deep product knowledge and insight in a sales environment
- Manage sales materials coordination and development for media solutions and partnership propositions
- Build product profile/awareness with internal sales and sales development teams
- Support conferences sell-in, working with sector specific client relationship managers
- Engage clients and agencies directly, driving conferences revenue
- Coordinating pre and post meeting prep
- Liaise closely with the internal product teams and add value to the RFP cycle, which includes idea generation
- Playing key role in helping us reach group revenue targets
- Point person on group case studies and library of past executions
- Ability to lead and help us grow conferences social efforts and presence
- Point person to track the solutions executions of our competitors
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 of experience in managing complex media sales with hands-on experience of solution selling to business level decision makers.
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Comfortable in all selling situations and in interfacing directly with senior decision making clients.
- Deep understanding of conferences plus other digital, mobile and print products.
- Keen awareness of social and social amplification options and vendors.
- Quick study, a passionate team player with strong creative thinking and idea generation skills.
- Comfortable selling to senior client decision makers
- Proven ability to find new opportunities in existing and new clients
- Comfortable working in a matrix organization, supporting other teams with your conferences specialist skills.
- Strong writer with mastery of Word, ppt, excel, Dropbox, gmail/google docs and all major social platforms
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: REVENUE - MEDIA
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com