How would you like to:
...write for the world’s most awesome website devoted to people who love to eat (who doesn’t?), covering the latest food news and trends?
...work at a “healthyish” alternative to brands like Tasty and Delish, reaching as many millions as they do?
...have your content shared to our humongous social audience and massive syndication network, seeing your byline everywhere?
...do all of the above while working alongside a team of media elite that’s winning every day?
The Food Writer/Reporter role at Eat This, Not That! is that opportunity. And we’re looking for someone to live it. Created by David Zinczenko, the leading voice in nutrition and weight loss, Eat This, Not That! is a New York Times-bestselling book series, and you’ll writing for its #1 website, Eat This, Not That! (eatthis.com).
As the Eat This, Not That! Writer/Reporter, you will:
- Create 4-5 pieces a day of mouth-wateringly delicious food content, posting in Wordpress.
- Stay on top of trends, viral news, trade stuff—anything that might make an awesome, sharable story in the food space.
- Instigate user-generated efforts, to crowdsource the most amazing images and finds
- Increase unique visitors and user engagement month-to-month, meeting ambitious KPIs.
- Turn your obsession with amazing food finds into your dream job!
Please send 5 relevant writing samples and any other content you’ve created, along with your resume and cover letter, via the apply button.