- Full Time
Hooked is seeking a talented and passionate Photo Editor to create image assets for our stories published on Snapchat Discover. This is an opportunity to join a high-growth media startup that is redefining entertainment, and for your work to reach millions of viewers everyday.
- Source and edit a high volume of photos for a fast-paced entertainment app.
- Remain up-to-date on what’s trending on Snapchat Discover.
- Stay abreast of the latest social media techniques as they relate to images.
- Brainstorm and develop new traffic-generating ideas that leverage photo content.
- Work with our content team to develop and maintain cohesive visual standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top university.
- Skilled in Adobe Suite CS6.
- 4+ years experience in digital photo work in a fast-paced environment.
- Avid user / consumer of content on Snapchat Discover.
- Self-motivated, organized and a great multi-tasker.
- Creative eye, creative problem solver.
- Intelligence, passion, kindness and curiosity.
- A sixth sense of what catches people’s attention in their social feeds.
- Love of stories in all forms.
- Design skills.
- Startup experience.
Hooked is one of the fastest growing media companies in the world – a #1 best-selling app in 25 countries – with over 50 million viewers worldwide. We are also a top publisher on Snapchat Discover.
This is an opportunity to join a high-growth startup that is redefining entertainment for the Snapchat generation.
Our investors include Ashton Kutcher, William Morris Endeavor, Mariah Carey, Snoop Dogg, Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, and Jamie Foxx, among many others.
Our teams are based in San Francisco, New York and LA, but we are distributed and primarily work remotely.
How To Apply:
Please provide the following information:
- tell us a little bit about yourself and why you’re interested in this position
- attach your most recent resume
- share a link to your portfolio
Please put 'Photo Editor Applicant' in the subject line.