PR Senior Account Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
DeVries Global is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our consumer group on a retail and food client. The primary focus of the role is to manage media outreach, develop and implement strategic plans for clients in conjunction with other team members, and manage the appropriate implementation on a variety of projects on a timely, deadline-focused basis.
- Serve as key day-to-day client contact
- Develop strong understanding of client’s business and industry
- Assist in the development and management of client budgets
- Manage multiple projects for a variety of clients, if necessary, from concept to completion on time and within budget
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success
- Provide client counsel on tactical matters, linked to strategic plans
- Conduct and manage the flow of information necessary to analyze client issues
- Participate in client meetings
- Develop client presentations
- Draft media relations materials
- Demonstrate a well-developed knowledge of relevant client media
- Qualify media inquiries
- Pitch media persuasively and make pitch recommendations
- Generate ideas for media outreach and pitch efforts
- Manage or supervise the logistics of events (eg: satellite media tours, desk side briefings, editor events, etc.)
- Manage external vendors
- Develop proposals, releases, bylined articles and other press materials
- Proof and edit client related documents as needed
- Instruct staff in the areas of writing and editing as necessary
- Contribute to the development of strategic client plans
- Involved in staffing of team including reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates
- Serve as a role model to other team members
- Contribute to work plan of junior team members
- Contribute to performance review reports
- Train junior team members on public relations tactics
- Participate in agency development and assist with new business
- Bachelor’s Degree
3 - 5 years related professional experience
- Strategic Thinking: Is able to strategically apply client and category knowledge to effectively generate insights, ideas and recommendations for client programs/toolkits. Must have experience developing strategic programming for clients.
- Strong Written and Oral Communicator: Is able to communicate clearly and comprehensively across the team and with clients in a thoughtful and helpful way. The SAE will be responsible for drafting client facing emails and reports, as well as the development of toolkit assets and hence needs to possess strong and effective writing skills.
- Strong Media Relations Skills: Is able to effectively and efficiently create media relations strategies (including non-traditional media, e.g. digital and content creation) for clients. Will lead pitching efforts to drive quality editorial coverage. Existing relationships with key media a must.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
DeVries Global is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Apply for PR Senior Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly