Product Operations Mgr
- Full Time
Product Operations Manager – Xtime
The Product Operations Manager is responsible for leading thecoordination and implementation of Xtime Product-related initiatives includingproject management, new product implementation, reporting, changes to existingproducts, and related business process changes requiring cross functionalsupport and execution.
Coordinatescross functional teams in developing and implementing shared and uniquebusiness processes to support general Product initiatives, including documentationand communications as needed. Facilitates operational solutioning at adetailed level with cross functional teams.
Thinksanalytically and strategically to solve complex operational problems, relyingon strong interpersonal relationships and superior organizational skills toachieve successful delivery of initiatives.
Coordinates between, product, service, implementation, developmentteams, and other key stakeholders to ensure launch readiness projects stay ontrack. Interacts directly with key team members, prepares reports on status andissues, and drives commitment on the next course of action.
Schedules and conducts required meetings in order to keep allstakeholder teams (Product , Customer Support, Performance Management, Marketing,Instructional Design, Dev/Ops, and Sales) informed of latest projects and toprovide a cross-functional venue for input, sharing ideas, and approval. Keepsstakeholders on task for deliverables, with clearly defined due dates andexpectations.
Contributes to the Cox Automotive Retail Product Operations body ofknowledge and best practices by integrating the ideas, experiences, anddeliverables of other Product Operations organizations both inside and outsideof Cox Automotive.
The idealcandidate will be a quick learner, self-starter, and thrive in an everchanging, fast paced, Agile Development environment.
Highly motivated self-starter with proven ability to leadcross-functional teams in problem-solving, process development and project implementation
Excellent organization and project management skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with keen abilityto manage detail
Data extraction, analysis and summarization skills
- To play active/proactive, lead role in the preparationof roll out activities for all projects/requirements identified.
- To proactively prepare and project plan for all preand post launch activities associated with all projects managing team effortsand activities.
- To identify key stakeholders involved in any projectand collaborate efforts to achieve goals/deadlines defined.
- To lead the coordination across teams for our largerinitiatives and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- To proactively look for opportunities to improveprocesses in how we can improve in our SDLC.
- To identify, measure, and track performance relatedKPIs to support the continuous improvement of our Product Developmentprocesses.
- To help coordinate and run key internal and externalfacing meetings as required.
- To manage complex projects that span multiple teamsand business units within Cox Automotive through standard Project Managementbest practices.
- To prepare and maintain necessary documentationassociated with projects and processes identified.
- To train, communicate and distributedata/processes/operating system knowledge across all relevant team members andBU’s where appropriate.
- To play supporting role in managing activities in adaily changing business that constantly adjusts to improve and gain results.
Required Experience, Knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field preferred or equivalent.
- Must have at least 7 years of experience in a Project or Program Management role in an enterprise environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an Agile environment following Scrum methodology
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading cross functional project teams
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea®, and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-CA-Redwood City-1400 Bridge Pkwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing