Part time Brand Ambassador
- Full Time
The Promotions Department of CMG Atlanta Radio is looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our Street Team as a Remote Coordinator.
The ideal candidate must be able to create and maintain high levels of energy and excitement during on site promotional events such as sales remotes, concerts, or festivals while representing each station in a positive and professional manner.
We are looking for individuals who are visible and engaging at all times and have the ability to work under pressure, take initiative and think outside the box to ensure flawless execution at events.
Remote coordinators are responsible for the set up and break down of station sound and promotional equipment (tents, banners, speakers, audio PA system) at station events. Also, responsible for posting photos and video on station’s social media channels at live events.A flexible schedule is required to work at least 4 events per month with consistent availability, specifically evenings, weekends and holidays''Qualifications
- Must be a professional team player with customer focus and ability to take initiative and direction
- 21 years of age or older
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to act as the liaisons between each station, its listeners and clients
- Possess a valid GA driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to multitask while dealing with the public and station equipment
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to shoot and edit video or audio is a plus
- College coursework in marketing, public relations, digital media, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing