Acct Executive/Media Planner
7 days left
- Full Time
Cardinal Communications USA is a full-service, entertainment advertising agency. We specialize in image-based advertising, concept development, creative execution, marketing, media buying and planning.
What we are looking for a Account Executive/Media Planner with:
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- Keen attention to detail, grammatical and copy editing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and have a strong sense of urgency
- Highly organized with the ability to self-initiate tasks and take direction
- Ability to work under pressure, manage daily deadlines, multiple projects, and work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Familiarity with Mac system and Microsoft Excel
- Buying, planning and budgeting media for the NYC and tri-state area
- Writing up internal work requisition forms and reserving ad space on a daily basis in all publications deemed necessary
- Maintaining weekly budgeting schedules, insertion orders and daily task sheets
- Updating all internal data entry systems
- Aid in researching/brainstorming copy and creative for marketing materials, collateral and one-sheets
- Copyedit and fact-check all advertisements, marketing materials and one-sheets
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, publication representatives and industry contacts
- Making sure everything that leaves the office on a day to day basis (including FedEx, Messenger Requests, checks, and paperwork) are sent and accounted for
- Manage Cardinal's facebook, twitter and instagram accounts through postings an weekly maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related degree from accredited university
- 1–2 yrs experience in related field or internship a plus
Apply for Acct Executive/Media Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly