- Full Time
Creative Media Marketing is a fast paced, high energy public relations agency specializing in the beauty and lifestyle arena and we're looking for a self-motivated, pro-active individuals to join our dynamic team and work on several well-known beauty brands.
Job Requirements or Qualifications:
- Assembling mailings and arranging delivery to clients, media outlets, etc.
- Assisting in creating written materials including fact sheets, press releases and pitches; the ideal candidate should have strong writing skills
- Preparing media charts
- Organizing Meetings
- Event planning
- Media pitching and tracking
- Coordinating event logistics
- Assisting with planning for PR strategy
Ideal candidate will possess:
* BA degree in communications-related degree
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
* Minimum of six months to one year of experience (internships or entry-level job)
* Enthusiastic, driven personality, sense of resourcefulness, organized, creative nature, problem/solution skills and the ability to think three steps ahead
* A love for all things beauty and drive to learn and grow in this industry.
In exchange, we offer full health insurance benefits, retirement plan, vacation time and a fun work environment.
Please send resume along with cover letter.