Jr. Web Producer
The One Club for Creativity (TOCC), producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world's foremost nonprofit organization recognizing creative excellence in advertising and design.
In addition to awards shows, TOCC programming includes Creative Boot Camps, inclusion and diversity programming, professional development, student events and gender equality initiatives in the US and abroad.
TOCC is seeking a professional to join our in-house Web production team.
Candidates should be familiar with membership-based marketing, email marketing client services (MailChimp and Constant Contact), and have experience in website and project management.
Desirable candidates should have excellent communications skills, and ability to prioritize projects and meet established deadlines.
A positive and collaborative attitude and the ability to move projects and ideas forward are essential.
The Web Producer will be responsible for maintaining the organization’s website and other digital assets as well as creating and producing digital marketing content such as newsletters, banners and event pages. The web producer will also work with programmers to update the CMS and front-end digital tools.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain The One Club for Creativity website
- Manage (and implement as assigned) bug fixes, development tasks and changes to the website
- Create new pages and banners using HTML and Photoshop
- Design and send out weekly e-blasts and newsletters
- Work with webmaster to update CMS
- Track analytics
What you need to be successful in this role:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design, Information Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant field, or the equivalent of education and experience
- Minimum two years professional experience, preferably in nonprofit or association management
- Demonstrated experience in managing websites and other digital properties
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Proven track record of using content management system software and database-driven websites
- Proven track record of applying SEO best practices and using SEO software for monitoring website search optimization
- Ability to use Adobe Software: Acrobat Professional and PDF file management
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar software.
- Familiarity with email marketing client services (MailChimp and Constant Contact)
Familiarity with the advertising industry and key players is helpful, but not a requirement.
The One Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance and generous vacation.
For additional information, visit www.oneclub.org.
Apply for Jr. Web Producer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly