Senior Account Executive
Are you looking to break the PR/digital mold? Get in on the ground floor of a growing, best place to work and top 50 integrated communications firm launching its NY Innovation Center. Feed your passion to grow quickly and drive creativity at rbb Communications, and find out about our $5,000 pioneer bonus. Seeking professionals with at least four years of agency experience with a passion for media and social. B2B experience preferred. Send us a 30-second video pitching us on why we should hire you, along with your resume.
- Smart and creative client counsel
- Daily client contact
- Drive high-level media results
- Drive integrated PR campaigns with media, social media, influencers and partnerships
- Support strategic plan and budget development
- Manage projects from conception to completion
- Work in teams, manage workflow and adhere to deadlines
- Write media materials and client communications, including releases, bylines, proposals, strategic recommendations
- Mentor staff and serve as role model to all
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Four years of agency experience; bachelor’s degree or higher
- B2B practice experience preferred
- Significant national media contacts and pitching experience
- Strong, persuasive writing and oral communication
- Strategic thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Organized and motivated
- Fun-loving, friendly and all-around good attitude
- Solid references
rbb offers a total rewards package that lets you define the right work-life blend.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as customized vacation options, community pay day and donation match, and an annual health & wellness stipend. rbb is known for its flexible work policy and employee-driven culture, which is award-winning.
APPLY TODAY and join our employee-driven, creative and career accelerating agency. Send us your 30-second video pitch on why we should hire you, and email your resume.