DADA Goldberg is a public relations agency focused on creating unique stories for distinguished design and architecture brands. We lead global projects out of our office located in Dumbo, Brooklyn.
Seeking: We're a small group of dynamic PR pros looking for a motivated intern to assist and learn from our expert staff through the following activities:
- Media research for the design and hospitality industries
- Press clippings and reports
- Media list building
- Organization of the agency’s digital and physical media library
- Press outreach
Applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Be able to think independently and critically
- Have a strong passion for the design and architecture industries, preferably on the PR track
- Consume media extensively
- Have an acute understanding of news
- Be extremely organized and have an eye for detail
- Be social media savvy
- Are able to think strategically and creatively when crafting and brainstorming targeted media pitches
- Eager to learn the moving parts of the PR business
- Have strong communication skills
Prospective interns should be available for either a full-time schedule (Monday through Friday) or at least three full days per week (9:30am to 6pm). Our internship offers a $40 daily stipend for food and transportation costs. We are looking for candidates who are available to start ASAP.
Job Type: Full-time
No phone calls please.