imre Health, Creative Director
HI, I’m Ryan Jordan, SVP Creative Director for imre health. I am responsible for overseeing and fostering all creative output for imre health. At imre health, we believe in creating healthcare marketing that treats patients and healthcare professionals (HCPs) like people. That means our creative is rooted in sound strategy and audience insights that lead to breakthrough ideas that motivate patients, caregivers and/or HCPs to take action. We have a tremendously talented team of artists and writers who are committed to bringing to life empathetic experiences that improve the patient and/or HCP experience with our brands. As imre health continues to grow, so does our need for dynamic leaders who have killer creative talents mixed with deep experience in pharma.
The imre health Creative Director role requires best-in-class creative talent along with the ability to motivate teams to deliver creative ideas that impact patient outcomes and drive intended HCP actions. Our unique, empathetic approach supplies creative teams with the type of critical data that leads to meaningful ideas that solve real problems that patients and HCPs face. As Creative Director, you will see the 50,000 foot view and help our teams never lose sight of the end goal. You will be expected to bring big ideas to the table, and fully understand the bottom line implications of executing on those ideas. You will be asked to translate your concepts into presentations that inspire clients to want to execute.
Working across the agency with our talented group of strategists and account teams, you will bring leadership that drives solutions of clients’ business objectives. You will help define our creative processes and systems for healthcare in our New York office. This means a consistent, efficient and effective approach for scaling our creative across our multitude of pharma clients. Providing and communicating your artistic vision internally and executing is a must.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Creative Direction through all phases. New business, pitching, ramp-up and delivery
- imre health creative excellence: Driving quality and consistency in all our work
- Communicate conceptual ideas in an effective manner. Translating big ideas into effective strategies for patient, caregiver and HCP audiences
- Building a creative team culture through inspired motivation
- Creating impactful relationships with clients that instill trust
- Develop best-in-class, original creative including photography, video, illustration and manipulation of stock photography
- Participate in the development of strategic briefs that hone in on business objectives, audience demand and landscape realities
- Be a resource for imre health to solve creative problems across all clients and audiences (patients, HCPs)
- Defining and managing creative workflow for healthcare-specific work
- Reports to SVP, Creative Director
- Partners closely with VP, Strategy of imre health
Your skills and experience:
- A beautiful portfolio of healthcare work that disrupts the status quo
- A history of excelling in the demanding pharma space
- Experience in therapeutic categories including oncology, diabetes, women's health, respiratory is a plus
- A deep understanding of the different approaches to marketing to patients vs. HCPs
- A business acumen and a practical approach to balancing your creative appetite
- Experience building teams that motivate each other and drive one another to create even better work
- 7-10 years of category experience
- An ability to organize and write compelling verbal presentations
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.