Audience Engagement Specialist, ALL ARTS
WLIW’s ALL ARTS network is a cable channel and digital, on-demand platform presenting world-class cultural content. ALL ARTS covers artists from diverse backgrounds and origins with content presented in the form of videos, interviews, written commentary and social media. Join us.
A new opportunity is available for an Audience Engagement Specialist to join our team.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Audience Engagement, the Audience Engagement Specialist will develop, assess and optimize multi-platform marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, viewer engagement and build an audience for ALL ARTS. Working with the ALL ARTS team – social media, online editorial and production – the Audience Engagement Specialist will work to create buzz for ALL ARTS and its programs by identifying program priorities, creating messaging, and planning and executing digital marketing activities aligned with the multi-year launch strategy to support engagement efforts, including forging partnerships with media, cultural institutions, and influencers. Specific responsibilities include:
- Work closely with ALL ARTS team and Audience Engagement department leadership to define campaign goals, execute flawlessly and clearly communicate results;
- Identify, plan and execute data-driven, creative, measurable social media, publicity, and influencer and community engagement activities;
- Edit copy for paid and organic social media, banner ads, website and blogs, publicity materials and e-newsletters to build an audience and drive engagement. Write new copy as needed;
- Identify and engage appropriate media, partners, thought leaders and influencers to support campaign goals;
- Ensure alignment of ALL ARTS messaging in station fundraising and education materials;
- Cooperatively and productively work across departments to achieve shared goals.
- A minimum of four years of experience in digital marketing, publicity, audience engagement and/or demand generation;
- Proven track record of developing creative, strategic solutions to grow audiences;
- Strong writing skills and experience placing paid and earned media;
- Experience managing and executing multi-platform marketing campaigns, publicity and campaign analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to write for a variety of platforms including social media, blogs, media pitches and SEO;
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
Candidates with experience in design, video, social media content creation, advertising, or events and talent management are preferred.
825 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10019
WNET IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. No phone calls, please.