- Full Time
Are you a creative spirit with an eye for design while also being self driven, organized, and results driven? Are you looking for a small company with growth on the horizon? AIMEE LACALLE is seeking a Sales Manager to successfully develop and lead the sales team in the execution of sales strategies that increase profitability and maximize sales objectives.
The AIMEE LACALLE brand is not just a design studio. We’re a discerning global collective. Our philosophy is creating design with meaning. We design high-quality textiles that can be translated across many platforms and materials. Think bedding, highly-detailed draperies and tableware, fabric yardage, wallpaper and more. Twice a year, we launch a new collection curated from our travels around the world. We’re also pushing the boundaries of textile production using our digitally engineered design resulting in our exquisitely detailed products.
The Sales Manager is responsible for driving revenue while upholding brand standards and vision. This position must collaborate with various stakeholders to achieve goals, adhere to timelines/milestones to ensure success, and execute sales programs within allocated budgets. In addition, the Sales Manager will analyze and report on sales effectiveness and make recommendations for continuous improvement. This position requires business and sales acumen as well as the technical skills to get the job done. The ideal candidate can keep a lot of balls in the air in an organized manner with attention to multiple competing priorities and deadlines. This person will also have the ability to develop relationships and work effectively with direct reports and the wider team.
- Be the energy, working both on the ground and higher level, that inspires and leads the sales team to drive revenue while maintaining/increasing trade partnerships and new business.
- Collaborate with others to ensure strategies are in line with business objectives, including operations (product and production) and IT divisions.
- Develop, monitor, and test strategic sales plan effectiveness to recommend refinements.
- Based in Dallas, Houston, or Atlanta areas preferred.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25%. Occasional international travel.
- Minimum of 2 years as a sales executive or key account manager, management experience highly preferred.
- Experience within the interior design, or fashion/textile retail industry highly preferred.
- Capable of anticipating and adjusting to fast-paced change in a startup environment.
- Capable of juggling many open projects and tasks at once, prioritizing appropriately and managing to deadlines and targets.
The Sales Manager will be held accountable and performance will be evaluated on the following:
- Positively influence the attainment of sales targets by successful and timely implementation and execution of strategic sales;
- Achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Ability to build, direct and manage sales team and communicate with marketing, so that the environment, culture, capabilities, tools and processes support the strategic goals, business objectives, and brand promise.
We value attention to detail. Applications that fail to follow these simple steps will not be considered. A cover letter is required with your resume. In your cover letter please include 1) a short paragraph describing a sales initiative that you are proud of, and why (preferably one where you led a team); and 2) your salary requirements.