SEM/SEO Marketing Specialist
The Association for Talent Development (ATD), is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. ATD’s members come from more than 120 countries and work in public and private organizations in every industry sector.
We are currently seeking an innovative and driven professional with a proven track record of increasing website search visibility, managing paid and organic search campaigns to join our ATD’s Learning division as SEM/SEO Specialist. With an emphasis on e-commerce conversion and lead generation, this role is responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of our SEO/SEM strategy.
- Deploy digital campaigns (planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting)
- Working closely with our Demand Generation team, to integrate SEM/SEO & paid search into our multi-channel demand generation strategy.
- Lead optimization projects to drive out best in class digital channel experience
- Establish keywords and mapping to campaign goals and develop text-based titles & description.
- Conduct site audits document site optimization, improve visibility, and site structure.
- Manage keyword lists, keyword bidding and SEO copywriting.
- Build landing pages
- Effectively achieve highest ROI across major search engines by properly managing and monitoring bids.
- Research and identify strategic partnerships for link-building.
- Develop performance metrics and optimization analysis to develop actionable insights that can be measured and reported.
- A/B testing though Optimizely
- Assist in building and launching cross-functional marketing initiatives
- Document standard operating procedures (workflow) and maintain ATD’s intranet of resources.
- Proven SEM & SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Familiar with online marketing channels (email, in-app push notifications, re-targeting, and customer engagement)
- Experience with A/B Testing and personalization
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience in a fast-moving business
- Proficient in Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other SEM and SEO related platforms and technologies.
- Experience working with SalesForce Marketing Cloud or a similar marketing automation platform.
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Through exceptional learning and performance, we create a world that works better.