Social Marketing Senior Program Manager
- Full Time
imre is the agency that works, and we’re looking to add a senior social program manager to our team of experts to support our healthcare marketing division.
imre health is one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in healthcare marketing today. The ideal candidate brings a wealth of agency or client-side experience, mastery of the digital and social landscape and shares a mutual calling to improve the way that brands interact with consumers.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and concept strategic social marketing plans utilizing our planning approach.
- Healthcare background required, with experience working with MLR teams, managing internal approvals and reviews, and familiarity with FDA and other regulations a must.
- Provide strategic support to new business and service-development activities.
- Manage execution of strategies through campaigns and ongoing social management.
- Lead client communications in partnership with expert account directors.
- Manage the internal workflow and responsibilities of cross functional Social Marketing team members including community managers, art directors, designers, copywriters, paid media and analytics experts.
- Manage relationships with external agency partners on behalf of our clients. Examples include paid media AOR, creative AOR, moderation vendor.
- Manage development of unique POVs about the current digital and social landscape, with the ability to articulate a stance on how digital/social programs can drive business value for pharma brands.
- Oversee the development of performance reports for social/digital activities and lead the development of a narrative that demonstrates ROI for client leadership teams.
- Position can be located in Baltimore or NYC, with some travel between offices required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
4-7 years of social marketing, digital marketing experience
- Experience in planning and executing marketing programs across the digital ecosystem
- Social media planning: channel strategy, content strategy, paid media
- Competency in media math, financial terminology, and social media platform requirements, policies, etc.
- Development of research methodologies to understand consumers think, act and behave online
- Understanding of online campaign management trafficking/ad serving systems and media technologies
- Manages the development and updates to traffic sheets with minimal supervision and error
- Creative concepting in social and digital media
- Proposal writing
- Applying knowledge of emerging trends and technology to programs
- Storytelling through the use of data and research
- Agency experience or global Fortune 500 brand experience preferred
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.
Reports to Program Director.