RLM PR Looking for A Rock Star
- Full Time
RLM is an ever-evolving global PR firm specializing in tech and emerging industries—for the media and all kinds of influencers. We work with a range of top shelf clients in tech-related verticals: finance services, B2B on all levels, crypto-economics/blockchain tech, influencer marketing, chatbots, AI, IoT, cyber/enterprise security, conversational marketing, and adTech. We also work with top media companies, production houses, fashion/lifestyle clients, biomed/ healthcare, gaming industries, and educators. Our firm is telling only the stories that matter, and we’ve done it over 25 years!
Our ideal Account Executive has PR experience. But we’ll talk to those with high-level sales experience. You’re a born “closer” who can sell our client’s value propositions without a whole lot of supervision. You have a solid fundamental understanding of how to pitch and influence; you’re an exceptional verbal and written communicator; you’re digitally savvy.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Please tell us how and why. We will pay your value—and then some.
Do you want to elevate your skills while learning from proven PR leaders, driving campaigns in some of today’s most vital industries? Do you have reverence for the craft of marketing communications and are you ready to be a valued partner in the world our clients are creating?
• Strong knowledge of media and influencers relevant to clients’ business
• Proactive ability to create a storyline
• Innate ability to secure coverage, according to team goals
• Ability to generate written content for pitching media
• Ability to generate and edit releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, biographies, tour reports, briefing books, contributed articles, speaking opportunity abstracts, pitches, Q&As, company memoranda and general team correspondence; also responsible for production and assembly
• Professional, articulate, timely, and error-free client communication
• Development of consistent, creative, successful pitches
• Facilitate media briefings across client accounts and provide feedback to clients
• Own portions of client calls
• Provide counsel on media opportunities and coverage
• Prepare regular client reports
• Become a go-to resource for clients
RLM Perks Include:
• Competitive salary—ask and you shall receive
• Merit-based bonuses and earned promotions
• Excellent vacation policy including office closing between Christmas and New Years
• Year-Round Summer Fridays
• Education Reimbursement (100%)
• Commuter Benefits
• Health Insurance Benefits
• Team-building offsites
• Extremely supportive, nurturing environment with opportunities for professional development and growth. We Support Fun!
Bachelor’s degree in PR—or related field
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent command of language
• Strong telephone skills!
• Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
• Ability to research, assess and access resources
• Strong computer and interactive skills
• Highly-motivated team player and individual contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year