- Full Time
IMMEDIATE NEED for a highly strategic and digitally focused Account Executive for a long-term freelance role with a well-known agency! This is an onsite role in downtown Austin starting as soon as July 11, with full time hours. Some instate travel is required.
The Account Executive is an essential role in support of a team with the development and execution of digital marketing programs. The ideal Account Executive should have experience in Online Marketing.
Please respond highlighting what skills apply to your experience as it relates to this role.
- 2+ years' experience in similar role, managing digital campaigns for consumer products
- Agency and Client facing
- Experience working with creative production and digital media.
- Experience with multichannel marketing projects.
- Professionalism managing high-profile accounts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
In this role, the Account Executive will work on:
- Support internal team objectives and communication, including (to name a few): working with Project Managers, organize client materials and meetings, keep files and materials organized for clients.
- Act in a support capacity to help with conference reports, creative briefings, invoicing, and client communication.Our client is a well-known Austin agency.