Acquisition Marketing Manager - Media
- Full Time
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
We are looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to help grow our audience on both current and new media platforms. You will be directly responsible for creating and maintaining marketing campaigns across multiple social platforms for multiple media properties, including Hunker and eHow.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for an Acquisition Marketing Manager grows with us.
You’ll Report To: Director of Business Operations and Strategy
A typical day as an Acquisition Marketing Manager might include:
- Create and monitor multi-channel audience marketing campaigns for media businesses to drive traffic and reach new consumers
- Develop marketing strategy alongside Director of Business Operations to test new marketing campaigns
- Analyze and report on campaign results
- Identify new opportunities and provide strategic recommendations to drive the growth of our media audiences across multiple properties
- Be knowledgeable on best practices, technologies, and trends
- Conduct research and competitive analysis on both new platforms (Pinterest, Facebook, etc.) and on competitors’
You’ll be successful if you have applied knowledge of best practices in audience development across multiple social channels and a relentless drive to optimize marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Paid Social or SEM (Display Advertising, Mobile, and/or Affiliate Marketing)
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- Well-developed Microsoft Office product suite skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur, and know when to escalate
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders
- Assertive, take-charge attitude, ambitious, creative, and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Cool office environment and culture (i.e., Free Lunch Fridays, and all of the other fun activities we gather for)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.