The Real Deal is the must-read news source for real estate, and the largest real estate media outlet in the U.S and we’re still expanding. We are launching a new map-based property portal platform--a listing search engine, and we’re searching for a GRAPHIC DESIGNER to help embody the image of the brand.
The graphic designer will be instrumental in helping to develop the emotion of the brand. We are looking for someone with the ability to create sleek, smart and glossy designs with a clear message across multiple marketing channels, including listing services, email campaigns, marketing materials, etc.
- At least 3-5 years of graphic design experience
- Background at a start-up is a plus, not required - but a start-up mentality is essential (multi-tasking, execution-oriented, transparent, embracing of change)
- UX & UI Experience including Sketch and InVision
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Excellent written and verbal skills, organization, self-motivation
- Experience in email marketing campaigns
Please send along a resume and you MUST include a link to your digital portfolio.