Great Location, Great Company, Great Job! If you are looking to join one of the nation’s most diversified media, information and technology- Hearst, that offers a continuous learning environment, opportunities for advancement, and great benefits please apply!
Hearst Television’s Ad Operations Hub located in beautiful uptown Charlotte, NC has a unique opening for a Program Specialist. The Ad Operations Hub supports Hearst Television’s 30 stations across the U.S.
Responsibilities include creation of format templates that maximize commercial inventory and ensure quality of on air look, program scheduling for all stations, coordination of distributor, local station and network information, maintenance of program inventory and maintenance of Wide Orbit coding as it relates to program standardization.
- Maintain standardized Program Names for all programs
- Maintain standardized Format Codes used by WideOrbit in conjunction with Engineering Automation needs
- Maintain standardized Inventory Codes for all programs and changes to each station’s Inventory Trees
- Creation of shared format templates for all programming using standardized guidelines for break structure and snipe/bug/ID placement to ensure quality of on air look and commercial inventory maximization
- Schedule all program changes (network, local, and syndicated) for all stations; Review network and local schedules and formats for revisions needed to daily log
- Coordinate and assist with Inventory Specialists in resolving any future “displaced” spots that require program conflicts or format/schedule changes
- Maintain naming convention listing for all syndicated programs
- Station contact for all program related inquires; Liaison to CDC personnel regarding program/episode information