Assist Asset Manager in day to day operations of the marketing asset department which can include:Work with the various production teams on specific asset requestsExpedite print artwork requests to and from internal and external sourcesDeliver assets to partners such as Netflix, Amazon, NBC International offices, etcManage and daily updates to the asset tracker and ensure deadlines are met in delivering print assetsProvide backup administrative support as neededManage the online asset website DreamSource which includes basic troubleshooting for users, uploading and updating assets and user access Responsible for uploading assets to NBC Universal asset site PassportManage the internal JIRA asset requests from various DWA & NBC divisions and responsible for executing/delivering and facilitating all requests Responsible for viewing TV episodes, pulling stills screenshots and routing to various Marketing teams for ordersWork closely with each production team on ordering marketing stills and other specific assets Coordinate legal clearances for print materials as neededManage various trackersAttend weekly meetings with TV Marketing, Custom Animation, TV Production etc.Multi-Task and work on numerous projects simultaneouslyAble to manage and meet deadlinesHandle special projects as assigned by Asset ManagerStrong communication skills and attention to detailOrganize and archive digital assets
• Bachelors degree
• Minimum 1 year relevant work experience.
• Proficient in MAC
• Proficient in PC (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
• Must have a positive attitude, be an extremely organized multi-tasker and have a great eye for detail
• Strong follow up required
• Excellent and professional communication skills required
• Desire to work on kids animated shows a must
• Must be flexible, independent worker, proactive and resourceful
• Must be able to function and thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Some print production experience/knowledge highly desirable
• Working knowledge of past and current animated films a plus
• Positive attitude, be an extremely organized multi-tasker and have a great eye for detail
• Strong follow up skills
• Excellent and professional communication skills
• Ability to be flexible, independent worker, proactive and resourceful
• Ability to function and thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.