Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our Sales teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Our Ad Sales team harnesses the power of our global newsroom, data-driven insights and award-winning creative solutions across media platforms including digital, TV, radio, print, mobile and events. As an Ad Sales Associate, you will support our team on the ground by planning events, liaising with internal and external clients, conducting research, and being the go-to person for anything and everything our Sales Executives need to keep driving revenue. Success means always being one step ahead, and this requires a strong executor who is detail-oriented, and who never loses sight of the big picture. That's where you come in.
What's in it for you?
You'll be exposed to all functions, including sales, operations, marketing, and management. This will require resourcefulness, flexibility, efficiency, and a can-do attitude. You'll also be curious, proactive, and not afraid to be out of your comfort zone. You will need to move fast, while always being thoughtful and professional. Last but not least- we'll need you to be an enthusiastic and motivated team-player with a hunger to go above and beyond- and a desire to learn more every day.
We’ll trust you to: Sales support:
- Own the response to assigned RFPs from start to finish
- Coordinate engaging specific disciplines for input and information to create a cohesive presentation
- Customize BMG General Presentation for capabilities meetings
- Customize Sales presentations for presale
- Customize off-the-shelf editorial sponsorships
- Request utilizing existing materials or standard screenshots
- Use Salesforce to manage the delivery timeline with the correct stakeholders (Strategy, Research, Creative) through any custom content work
- Manage the feedback loop on pipeline projects between sales and cross-discipline team
- Support activities for Sales (e.g., manage schedule, book travel, make reservations, answer phones, manage mailing/shipping, send credit checks, edit credits etc.)
- Act as the Sales Out of office contact, managing SFDC when Sales is are on the road or out of office
You’ll need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in professional setting
- Agility, flexibility, and the ability to anticipate needs and be resourceful
- Strong attention to detail, and exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Diligent approach to handling large volumes and ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of internal and external customers
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Expertise in PowerPoint, and willingness to learn additional software as needed such as Sales force
- Passion for providing unparalleled levels of customer service
- Exceptional taste, an eye for design and the design ad ability to up our game in presentation design
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think you're a match! We'll be in touch right away with next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.